Hi, I'm Gabe!
I'm more than a photographer. I'm a man with a mission to encourage others, make a difference behind & in front of the lens, and strive to be the best that I can.
I am learning life is too short to be unhappy and unfulfilled, hence why I chose to make most of my living by chasing people with a camera. Throw in some corny jokes, love games, all while laughing and capturing fun and awesome personalities along the way. To me, that sounds pretty darn awesome. I strive for personal connections, genuine emotions, and all around fun in what I do in life.
A few random tidbits about me and the unpredictable life I live:
- Photography is my one true passion. I love what it does for me personally, as well as those clients (aka friends) I have the chance to see through my lens.
- I love to live an active lifestyle. I'm an avid yogi, runner, roller-blader, and dance party starter. I have completed several marathons (but I love Netflix marathons too)
- Chips and queso are the way to my heart. (I could legitimately eat them for a meal)
- More often than not, I'm kinda immature and weird (don't let this intimidate you)
- Friendship is one of the most valued things in the world to me (and if you bring chips and queso, I'll value your friendship even more)
Thanks for stopping by. Sit back and stay awhile.